Is life stressful? Is your family strained? Are there challenges and problems overwhelming you right now? Hey, we’ve all been there craving for answers and simplicity in life. In a world of complex issues and constant demands on us, here’s some good news! Jesus is calling us to a simple growing relationship with Him. It’s about knowing Him and making Him known. Where the truth of His Word transforms our lives from the inside out! Welcome to simply Jesus radio with Pastor Jesse Claycamp of Calvary North in Phoenix, Arizona. Let’s join Pastor Jesse in our Study of the Bible.
Sr. Pastor Calvary North
- Graduated from Calvary Chapel Bible College in 1992
- Started Ministry at Calvary North in 1993
- Married to Michele Claycamp on January 6, 1996
- Blessed with 3 wonderful children (Hannah, Lia, & Jack) and know the joys of adoption (Lia is from China, Jack is from South Korea)
- Missionaries to Asia in 2009
- Transitioned to be the Senior Pastor of Calvary North in 2010
I have loved watching the Lord transform lives through the simple teaching of God's Word over the years. To "Love God, Love One Another, and Share Jesus" is not just the goal of Calvary North, but my own personal goal as well. My prayer for all of us is that we would see Jesus lifted up in every way as we gather to worship Him.